There are countless gadgets and gizmos designed specifically for travellers.
- August Smart Lock: Many travellers need to leave their home and August offers a smart keyless system that integrates with mobile app and it is easy to install. Its settings can be altered and access can be granted to trusted people for a number of days of indefinitely. For specific reasons, we could revoke access to the home remotely from a distant country.
- Sigmo: Sigmo is a successfully crowdfunded translator and supports up to 25 languages. It is a better option compared Google Translate in our smartphone, when it comes to translating idioms and any colloquialism.
- Travel Adapter: Travel adapters are simple, but essential gadget. It should fit easily in our purse and pocket. Detachable parts and other small pieces should be placed in a special container.
- Petcube: Petcube is a useful tool for many pet lovers and it will somewhat shake the anxiety of leaving their pets behind. Connected with the home’s WiFi network, the compact cube allows people to use video stream to check their pets all the time. With built-in laser pointer and two-ways video stream, it is possible to play and speak with our furry friends from any place.
- GoPro Hero4: The Hero4 is probably the most advanced GoPro model yet. It has built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, capturing 12Mp photos at 30fps. The Black version of Hero4 has ultra high resolution, faster processor and improved image quality. The silver version includes playback, image adjustments and easy framing.