Teenagers are often highly communicative socially with one another and there’s one universal language that they understand well: Technology. Each teen has different preferences, they could be into computers, a music lover, a smartphone addict or selfie-obsessed.
Unlike older generation, they are less reluctant to tinker with electronic gadgets. There are many gadgets that may appeal to them:
- Nikon Coolpix S32 Camera: It’s a unique 13Mp digital camera that is suitable for highly active teenagers. It has shock proof and dust proof design with resistance up to ten meters of water.
- Ollie Sphero Robot: Ollie Sphero is a remote-controlled robot car. Teens may manoeuvre it with their smartphones and tablets. Ollie will perform daredevil jumps and flips at up to 14mph.
- Ozobot High Precision Robot: Ozobot teaches young teenagers coding and robotics. It encourages creative minds, since users may define specific geometric shapes, intersections and mazes for the robot to explore.
- Parrot Jumping Sumo Minidrone: It is a robot that expresses emotion and its eyes turn red when there is a problem. Sumo can weave and perform various acrobatic moves.
- Lego Mindstorms EV3 Robot: It is suitable for children who seek to extend their Lego-related hobbies. The EV3 robot is a gadget that can talk, walk and do other things.